If you are buying or selling a business in Manitoba, your Pitblado Law lawyer will offer seamless navigation through all of the complexities of your transaction. Whether as your primary legal representative or as a complement to your internal legal team, your Pitblado Law lawyer provides unparalleled insight into doing business in Manitoba.
We welcome relationships with legal teams and law firms anywhere in Canada, the United States, or elsewhere representing companies and individuals looking to acquire businesses in our beautiful and diverse province. Our lawyers come to the table with many years of experience negotiating and closing deals with companies of all sizes.
Your Pitblado Law lawyer offers the following services, among others:
- Pre-transaction due diligence
- Negotiating purchase and sale agreements, including terms of payment, representations and warranties, non-competition obligations, and other restrictive covenants
- Providing legal advice and service on labour and employment issues
- Designing reorganizations to maximize tax efficiency
- Providing legal advice and service related to financing issues
- Intellectual property advice and service, including copyrights, trademarks, patents, and licensing
Your Pitblado Law lawyer will focus on solutions that accelerate transactions with all of the I’s dotted and T’s crossed. We offer practical advice based on industry knowledge, a rich command of business law, and years of experience helping our clients execute complex transactions. We are thorough, flexible, and focused on solutions.
We make transactions and transitions easier for businesses looking to grow in Manitoba.