Pitblado law is pleased to announce 11 of the Firm’s Partners were named to the 2016 Edition of The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory published June 2016. This is the highest number of ranked lawyers the Firm has had in the Lexpert Directory to date.
The listed Partners and their respective practice areas are as follows:
- Jeff Baigrie – Litigation (Corporate Commercial)
- Joe Barnsley – Aviation
- Tracey Epp – Labour (Management)
- Rob Giesbrecht – Property Development
- Adam Herstein – Computers/IT
- Bruce King – Banking
- Jack London – Aboriginal
- John McGoey – Property Development
- Norm Promislow – Corporate Tax
- John Toone – Property Leases
- Doug Ward – Insolvency (Litigation)
The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory highlights profiles of leading practitioners and law firms across Canada in over 60 practice areas. The selection process is based on a detailed annual survey and in-depth research conducted by Lexpert to verify the lawyers’ qualifications and accomplishments. Chosen lawyers are acknowledged as prominent leaders in their fields, who receive significant recognition from their colleagues and clients.